- April AtkinI like the name that you have used for your magazine and I also like your use of the school colours on your magazine. You can tell that your magazine is for a school and you can also clearly see the name of the school. I think this is a good point as you make it very clear from the cover what the purpose of your magazine is. I think you have came up with some good cover lines, and that you have incorporated what you found out from your research well. To improve your magazine front cover you could put some images on to the contents page and use a variety of colours throughout the two pages. Also make it a bit less formal, and also less text on the front cover.
-
Daniel O'ConnorMAIN PAGE
I like how the colours match well with the school's colours. You can clearly see that it is a school magazine. To improve, i think youi could use a different font and make the text larger. I also think that one main image would work well.
CONTENTS PAGE
I like how the theme of the magazine is carried on to the contents page. To improve, i think you should include a couple of images, make sure that the page numbers are correct (e.g. page 1,2&3 are the main page, advert page and contents page not articles). I also think the line spacing could be smaller.
Friday, 10 October 2014
Others Comments on my Preliminary Task
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the name that you have used for your magazine and I also like your use of the school colours on your magazine. You can tell that your magazine is for a school and you can also clearly see the name of the school. I think this is a good point as you make it very clear from the cover what the purpose of your magazine is. I think you have came up with some good cover lines, and that you have incorporated what you found out from your research well. To improve your magazine front cover you could put some images on to the contents page and use a variety of colours throughout the two pages. Also make it a bit less formal, and also less text on the front cover.
ReplyDeleteMAIN PAGE
ReplyDeleteI like how the colours match well with the school's colours. You can clearly see that it is a school magazine. To improve, i think youi could use a different font and make the text larger. I also think that one main image would work well.
CONTENTS PAGE
I like how the theme of the magazine is carried on to the contents page. To improve, i think you should include a couple of images, make sure that the page numbers are correct (e.g. page 1,2&3 are the main page, advert page and contents page not articles). I also think the line spacing could be smaller.