I have commented on 2 students front page and contents page designs and I have learnt to develop my analytical skills of other peoples work. This now means that I can apply these skills to my own work in order to improve.
Student 1:
I like how the magazine is very modern so that it will attract to the younger readers. I think that using the pin/notice board effect, as well as having a background looking like a piece of paper gives the magazine am informal feel which again will appeal to students. I like the colour scheme used and the masthead font looks appropriate for your target audience. I also like how it is consistent from the font page to the contents. To improve I think that the positioning of some of the text/images could be changed, and also the images themselves could be changed so that there isn't the same one on each page. I think you could also make the masthead slightly larger so that it stad out a bit more. Overall I think that the magazine looks really good and is appropriate for your target audience.
Student 2:
I like the overall look of the contents page, and after looking at the front cover, I think that is gives a good consistency throughtout. I like that there is an image on the contents page that is appropriate and of a good quality. I also like that the page appeals to both children and adults as it looks very modern and proffesional. To improve I think that you could try and keep with a similar font rather than have 3 different ones,and maybe try a background colour, although this may not work with your front page or the images you have used
No comments:
Post a Comment